I've been religiously carrying around a sketchpad like I used to years and years ago. I've been doodling a lot more as a result!
I wanted to express heartfelt thanks to everyone who came out to support our show! If you wanted to see the pieces in person, they will be at CocoAndre in the Bishop Arts District for a little while longer. Definitely pick up some delicious chocolate and a dirty horchata while you're there.
- I love these moon-like vases made from layered wax by design studio we+.
- I'm thrilled that I'll have the opportunity to witness 'David Bowie Is' in NYC, the collection's final stop. This record breaking exhibition consists of Bowie's costumes, sketches and artifacts.
- One of my goals this year is to brush up on my writing skills, so this article by Austin Kleon was instantly bookmarked.
- How cool is this? This app is like Shazam, but for plants and animals in your photos!
- The most famous book that takes place in every state.
I am proud to announce my first show of the year - TRIPTYCH - alongside two of my best friends, Monica Moody and Iris Candelaria! Join us for an evening of indulgence: art, music, wine, and the best handmade chocolate in Dallas!
We've been wanting to combine forces in this way for ages, so we're all ridiculously excited and have a lot of things up our sleeves for this special show! More details to come.
You can follow along and RSVP here.