I've been dabbling in tattoo designs after completing a commission for a dear friend of mine. Really enjoying these.
- A new study suggests that art reduces stress, even if you aren't the best at it.
- Illustrator Sarah K. Benning creates exquisitely embroidered scenes that resemble detailed drawings.
- If you're curious as to what would be on Leonardo Da Vinci's to-do list, you're in luck!
- I love this so much; Letter sent to Iceland with hand-drawn map instead of address arrives safety to it's destination.
- 19 incredibly useful websites you wish you had discovered earlier.
- Polish artists collaborate to recreate traditional Slavic wreaths to embrace and honor old folk culture and traditions.
For the entire month of August, I'm committing to drawing and posting one new doodle a day! You can follow my journey on Instagram. If you're creatively inclined, I'd love it so much if you joined me.
Day 1 is off to a good start with this lovely lady.
- 30 fantastic websites to lose yourself in.
- A lone man spends 53 years building a cathedral by hand.
- This tablecloth is perfect for artists who do fairs and events!
- How to be a creative genius.
- 14 illustrations that are all too real if you have anxiety.
- I think most freelance artists can relate to the work avoidance cycle.
- What we can learn from artworks in progress.
- Here's what happens when an independent artist takes on a big retailer.
- I love these botanical tattoos by tattoo artist Pis Saro.
I've been drawing a lot lately! I'm hoping this Summer will be one of my most inspired and productive seasons.