Friends, I am so excited to share my most recent collaboration! I've teamed up with Cykochik Custom Hand Bags to design and illustrate a canvas tote commemorating the 5th Annual Texas Veggie Fair here in Dallas! My tote is generously sized, durable, and perfect for afternoons at the Farmer's Market, carrying groceries, and daily adventures!
About the tote:
- 10% of net proceeds is donated to the Texas Veggie Fair
- Eco-friendly, animal-free (vegan)
- Size: 18"W x 14"H x 5" Bottom Gusset
- Material: 100% natural cotton, medium weight canvas
- Color: Natural (beige)
- Handle Style: Tote, 100% cotton webbing - black
- Handle Size: 1"W x 10" Drop Length
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, hang dry
- Handmade and screen printed in Dallas, TX
Thanks to so many wonderful supporters, we've reached our initial preorder goal, and Cykochik has generously extended preorders through September 27th in response to requests!
You can reserve your own tote here.
It was so fun to illustrate some of my favorite things to eat. In fact, I was so passionate about what I was drawing that I've been cooking vegetarian/vegan during the week.
If you're in Texas, be sure to check out the Texas Veggie Fair this October at Reverchon Park here in Dallas! There will be a wide array of delicious food, guest speakers, live music, a beer garden, games, yoga, kid's activities, giveaways, food contests, and more! The event is FREE and dog-friendly.
You can see more info/RSVP here!